Pre Release Version 1!
The compression/interpolation update!
Full list of changes between the last Alpha version and this one below:
- Made default maps accessed through the game's .exe rather than copying it to the map's folder in local storage
- Default controls update: left/right/jump are now bound to a/d/spacebar respectively. if you have already run this game before, the controls will stay the same in between versions, so don't worry about that.
- Fixed a bug where the player would spawn in the ground if the game was played at a higher resolution
- When creating a map, you can now destroy blocks in the block menu.
- Made map compression much better. Don't worry if you have maps made with the old compression algorithm, i have implemented it so that it will recognise those maps and then decompress them with the old algorithm. However if you want an old map to be compressed with the new algorithm, just save the old map again.
- Made the game play at a constant tps (ticks per second) so this should now make it run at the same speed across any computer. I have also implemented interpolation of anything that is moving.
platformer_mac_PreV1.zip 3 MB
75 days ago
platformer_windows_PreV1.zip 3 MB
75 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.